Financial Services Solutions | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Are you a thought leader? We’re looking for someone to inspire and guide both current and prospective clients, identifying and developing new opportunities within the financial industry.
As an Account Director, within Client Leadership (CL), you’d be working with both internal and external cross-functional teams to develop expertly crafted engagement strategies with a focus on data-driven loyalty marketing. You will ensure excellence in the delivery of marketing projects and, above all, you’d be responsible for the client relationship.
Ready to start designing creative and innovation solutions with us? If the following feels like it fits you, let’s start making brands more loyal together!
- Data-driven and able to leverage results from previous projects to validate and recommend new ideas
- Experienced with customer engagement, retention, CRM and loyalty
- Knowledgeable about end-to-end digital marketing campaigns, from strategy and analytics to creative execution and results measurement
- Experienced in the financial services sector
- A quick study with a passion for problem solving and innovation
- Passionate about understanding what motivates people to be loyal to a brand
- A consumer myself, and I will bring new ideas to the table based on personal experience
- Able to write clearly and articulate the value of solutions
- A salesperson; I can sell to the executive level
- Super curious about the world, what inspires people to make decisions, and how I can help shape the future of my clients’ business
- Someone who owns it
- Ready to inspire the best in my team and myself
- Awesome at creating bonds
- Always sweating the details
- A planner… and adapter
- Big into asking questions and looking for new ways to grow
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- A relationship builder that goes beyond day-to-day business
- My clients’ most heartfelt advocate, and my teams’ most supportive leader
What could a day in your new life look like?
- Immersing yourself in emerging market trends and technologies
- Applying new, bold ideas to possible strategies and projects
- Developing solutions, outlining pricing, and writing proposals in collaboration with our sales and practice teams
- Rallying teams around your great ideas by demonstrating value and ROI
- Managing the sales pipeline, forecasting revenues, and providing regular activity reports to management
- Nurturing the client relationship through strategic thinking and delivery excellence
- Driving internal team engagement from all areas of the business and keeping the lines of communication open in a matrixed environment
- Leading status meetings on multiple projects
- Inspiring greatness and overturning complacency
So you’re a perfect fit for us, but are we a perfect fit for you?
There are 400(ish) of us working together to make the world a more loyal place. You’d be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative and beyond. You’ll have opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges. We also like costumes.
Don’t just take our word for it—we’ve been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Ready to build your career and a bond?
Bond welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.