Loyalty Consulting Director
Loyalty Solutions | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Loyalty Consulting Director you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working with world-class brands? Are you looking for an opportunity to design strategically differentiated and highly effective consumer loyalty program solutions for our clients? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Harnessing your direct loyalty marketing experience and proven know-how designing and operating consumer loyalty programs to provide loyalty design subject matter expertise and thought leadership to lead the design, delivery and optimization of loyalty solutions for our clients
- Immersing yourself in our loyalty design principles and neuroscience behavioral approaches to furnish unique, strategic and extremely effective loyalty solutions for our clients
- Developing highly relevant and effective loyalty construct recommendations which address each client’s unique requirements for new and existing loyalty programs. This can include consumer identification, onboarding, engagement/retention, growth/usage, win back etc.
- Interpreting client consumer data and research, client program goals, market trends and leveraging your loyalty experience in the client’s sector to arrive at highly unique, brand-aligned, consumer relevant, operationally feasible and financially incremental loyalty solution recommendations
- Developing and leading strategic program reviews for current clients to evaluate program performance, opportunities and suggestions for enhancements
- Partnering with Senior-level and mid-level client executives and representing Bond Brand Loyalty’s image and leadership role in loyalty design and strategy
- Travelling to a client’s offices, North American wide (this can be up to 20% of the role)
- Being a thought leader in the loyalty marketplace by authoring relevant blogs, white papers and participating in webinars showcasing our agency’s thought leadership position in the marketplace
Do these statements describe you?
- I have 7 years of experience designing and/or optimizing consumer loyalty marketing solutions
- I have 5 years of professional services experience (ideally agency or consulting)
- I’m client focused in all I do. I present and consult with C-level executives and am very persuasive and influential in their decision-making
- I have a strong understanding of technology and digital solutions used to support loyalty solutions, such as mobile and social media
- I am experienced with loyalty financial metrics and financial modeling
- I love to turn customer data and research into actionable insights that fuel loyalty program design and grows our clients’ business
- I have experience working with clients in the U.S. and in multiple verticals such as retail, CPG and financial services
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I am a team player
- I’m big into asking questions, infusing creative solutions to complex client challenges and am always looking for new ways to grow
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!