Sr. Marketing Financial Analyst
Loyalty Solutions | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Senior Financial Analyst you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love solving difficult problems? Are you looking for an opportunity to work on a fast-paced team building financial models, conducting analyses all with the goal of making a difference for our clients? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Developing financial models, working closely with the Consulting, Analytics and Research teams to capture and consolidate the financial impact of various client-facing business initiatives
- Measuring and tracking ongoing performance of our client’s business and providing analysis to support internal client teams
- Conducting financial analysis and developing conclusions that support our recommendations
- Presenting your analysis and findings to clients
- Supporting preparation of budgets, forecasts, and participate in the strategic planning cycle for multiple clients
- Demonstrating a creative approach to problem solving, moving from information to insights to implications.
- Exceeding our client’s expectations.
Do these statements describe you?
- I have a Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce or CMA
- I have at least 4 years of experience in finance (building financial models, conducting analysis) and business planning
- I’m an Excel and PowerPoint expert
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- To thrive in business and life it’s important to create bonds
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details
- Plan and Adapt. That’s me
- Why people do things interests me
- I’m super curious about the world and what inspires people
Nice to have:
- Experience in marketing agency
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!