Learning Solutions Director
Customer Experience | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Learning Solutions Director, you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of learning and employee engagement.
Reporting to the VP, Customer Experience, the Learning Solutions Director will be an effective manager for the instructional design team, a thought leader for Bond in the learning and employee engagement space, and a dynamic catalyst for top line growth within the Practice.
As our Learning Solutions Director, you will:
- Develop a best in class learning and employee engagement solutions team to help our clients deliver customer experience results for their brands. Lean on disciplines outside of Learning to create disruption in Learning.
- Effectively manage the performance of the Learning Solutions team through the company’s BCAP process, a variety of professional development activities (lunch and learns, team meetings etc) and appropriate “in the moment coaching”.
- Create and communicate to the Instructional Design team Bond’s Instructional Design standards and processes.
- Guide the development of leading Points of View in the marketplace related to Learning Effectiveness and Employee Engagement.
- Partner with our community of Strategists and collaborate in bringing forward Learning solution ideas in support of broader employee engagement and Customer Experience strategies
- Ensure executional excellence of the solutions we deliver by reviewing deliverables and ensuring quality and alignment with the client’s needs and the Practice’s standards and POV
- Collaborate with our Strategists to ensure Learning solutions are appropriately scoped
- Ensure the skill set of the team aligns with project needs, budget requirements and the future evolution of the business.
- Ensure morale is high through inter-personal contact and engaging employee recognition activities;
- Receive, triage and execute on business development opportunities (i.e., support the development of proposal writing providing Subject Matter Expertise and thought leadership)
- Drive a yearly agenda of conference presentations, articles and white papers featuring the work of exemplary team members;
- Heighten the profile of Bond’s Learning practice in the industry (e.g., stewarding Industry Award submissions)
- Participate in pitches and proposal as a Subject Matter Expert, Strategist and Thought Leader
- Collaborate with Account Directors, Sector Leaders and the Business Development community to identify client business objectives and develop/recommend appropriate learning strategies
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Communications, Incentives/Loyalty, Events, Research, Analytics, and eBusiness practices to design and execute holistic strategy and solutions
- Keep abreast of industry and sector trends
As our Learning Solutions Director, you have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of/experience in the corporate learning industry, with hands-on experience in the development, delivery and managing of learning solutions/programs, preferably in a client services environment with an emphasis on marketing and sales optimization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design/applied learning concepts and practices, including knowledge of current learning industry trends and technologies
- Deep understanding of current and emerging learning approaches and delivery technologies.
- Good understanding of the Customer Experience space and the ability to form linkages between learning and CX
- Strong leadership, supervisory and team building skills
- Project management, organizational skills
- Strong service orientation and client service/consultative skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong self-management skills with ability to work independently
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Adult Learning, Education, Commerce or related field of study
- Demonstrated experience in a sales, consulting or similar environment
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!