Financial Support Analyst
Finance | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Financial Support Analyst you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working in a fast paced environment, delivering system support services to your internal clients? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Provide first level application support services for Bond Brand Loyalty employees.
- Promptly respond to inquiries to the Connexus Help Desk mailbox.
- Summarize developing support requests to determine trends.
- Work with Business System Analyst to analyze trends to find permanent system or process fixes.
- Support Finance team in managing project cost allocation.
- Support client invoicing
- Account reconciliations.
Do these statements describe you?
- I have two to four years’ experience in a Finance environment.
- I have strong familiarity with NetSuite and/or other ERP financial system.
- I have a college or university degree in Business Administration or Accounting.
- I sweat the detail and problem solve.
- I am an expert in Excel and pivot tables don’t intimidate me.
- I thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.