Account Director (Automotive)
Automotive | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
The Account Director provides thought leadership to Bond Brand Loyalty’s clients – both current and prospective, as applicable - and is responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities within the automotive retail space with a particular focus on Customer Experience and Loyalty. Working with our Customer Experience experts, the Account Director will provide strategy, direction and expert knowledge to client businesses that enhance the effectiveness of our CX and Loyalty strategies at retail.
This key role will partner with our Client Services team and Practice Leaders from across the organization to diversify and expand services with existing clients, grow Bond’s relationships with new clients, and broaden and accelerate Bond’s growth into the US marketplace. Ensuring excellence in delivery of current programs, deepening relationships with key clients through a results-oriented mindset and an unwavering focus on client satisfaction are key elements to success in this role.
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brand. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an Account Director you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of brand loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself these key questions:
- Do you love solving business challenges, especially those that haven’t even been identified yet?
- Do you have experience in the Automotive Sector?
- Are you interested in the future of retail and the evolving automotive marketplace?
- Do you have experience and understanding of Customer Experience and Loyalty Marketing strategies?
- Do you prioritize insights and data to validate and get excited about the future?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to lead the development and roll-out of industry leading, innovative automotive customer experience and loyalty solutions?
Of course you are! You are never satisfied with ‘status quo’, and your goal is to exceed client expectations at a minimum. Sound like you? Then we want you to join our dynamic team.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Nurturing client relationships through collaborative problem solving
- Anticipating, understanding and communicating emerging market trends and technologies that will enhance our solutions and offerings
- Being an ambassador for, and educating existing and prospective clients about the functionality, capabilities and innovation of our emerging solutions
- Demonstrating an understanding of and passion for the opportunity that data and insight-driven marketing presents
- Connecting the dots across programs being delivered in your portfolio, for the betterment of our teams and our clients
- Leveraging the thought leadership and great thinkers around our building to drive innovation and long term vision into the portfolio
- Being your client’s best partner and advocate inside of Bond – rally teams around your great ideas, your passion for going beyond the ordinary to solve client problems, while demonstrating value and ROI at every turn
- Managing the sales pipeline, forecasting revenues, provide regular activity reports to management
- Focusing on retaining existing business through relationship expertise, excellence in delivery and strategic thinking
- Driving team engagement by connecting with all members of the project team, from all areas of the business and keeping the lines of communication open in a matrixed environment
- Leading team meetings on the current status of multiple projects that are core to the everyday – inspire greatness, and beware of complacency
- Leading solution development, pricing, and proposal writing in collaboration with our sales and practice teams
Do these statements describe you?
- I am a quick study
- I have a passion for problem solving and innovation
- I have experience in the auto sector - at minimum, an understanding of & heartfelt passion for the fast-paced, ever-changing world of mobility and the automotive retail environments
- I am passionate about understanding what motivates people to be loyal to a brand
- Being a consumer myself, I will bring new ideas to the table about how to evolve the Customer Experience at retail that will drive results that matter for my clients
- I am client focused and put the client at the heart of all I do
- I can write clearly and articulate the value of solutions
- I can sell consultatively at the executive level. C-Suite? More like C-Sweet!
- I’m super curious about the world, what inspires people to make decisions, and how I can help shape the future for my clients to grow their business
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself
- To thrive in business and life it’s important to create bonds
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details
- Plan and Adapt. Always keeping the client objectives in mind. That’s me.
- I’m big into asking questions and looking for new ways to grow
- I thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- I have built relationships that go beyond day-day business; I am my clients’ most heartfelt advocate, and my teams’ most supportive leader
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds, apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.