Creative & Strategy | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Bond is about making the world a more Loyal place. We work with an impressive roster of innovative clients to create programs and strategies that drive deep engagement, and true loyalty among the audiences that count – customers, employees, and partners.
Here’s where you come in: you have an excellent handle on emerging technology and what it means for brands. On top of that, you have an innate desire to fix, build, and make.
You find yourself untangling the customer engagement moments you encounter in your day-to-day, and you can sniff out the value prop and what behaviours brands are looking for, as well as distilling how the engagement could have been better, while your mind races to different solution possibilities.
You also know problem solving isn’t all just high level thinking. You understand the value of being an agile tactician—getting down to the brass tacks of an idea to ensure it’s operationally feasible, financially viable, and does good work to build brand loyalty. You have solid CRM chops, know your way around planning and programmatic ad buying, and—last but not least—have a sense of humour (see above).
Ultimately, you know how to walk the line between having the confidence of being right 95% of the time, but operate with the humility and open-mindedness of knowing there’s a better answer out there.
Are you the Unicorn / Strategist / maven we’re looking for?
A typical day in this role might include:
- Working across various business solutions, from loyalty design to CX to XM (and everything in between)
- Getting in front of clients to understand their needs and developing solution strategies and blueprints
- Building strong, collaborative, and trusting relationships with clients and colleagues—challenging and pushing them as appropriate to adopt new technologies, approaches, and ideas
- Partnering with Account, Marketing Communications, and Decision Sciences teams to identify client business objectives, and develop and recommend appropriate strategies
- Staying ahead of trends and how best to ply new ways of thinking against our own business needs and those of our clients
- Providing mentorship to team members and colleagues
Do these statements describe you?
- I have over 5 years of agency or brand experience
- I’m passionate about working with clients, understanding their needs, and developing solutions that exceed their expectations
- I always stay ahead of new trends and it shapes my thinking in how to apply for the brands I work with
- I am a catalyst of both ideas and action
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself
- Plan and Adapt. Always keeping the client objectives in mind. That’s Me
- I have built relationships that go beyond day-to-day business
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!