Experiential Marketing | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an Account Coordinator in our Sponsorship & Experiential Marketing (XM) division, you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
Take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working as part of a team to accomplish something truly memorable and magical? Are you a music or sports junkie that lives for the encore or overtime win? Are you looking for an opportunity to think creatively and learn about everything that goes into developing and executing XM campaigns? Do you thrive when challenged to learn and become better? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Day-to-day support on delivery of sponsorship and XM campaigns with direction from an Account Executive or Account Supervisor, ranging from advance planning and coordination, to feet-on-the-ground execution.
- Participating in, and supporting development of, exciting and innovative proposals on solutions for existing and new clients.
- Support management of Bond- and client-owned assets, including inventory, condition and repairs.
- On-site work at our activations and programs.
Do these statements describe you?
- I’ve worked in Customer Service for awhile, and making someone’s day better/easier is the best part.
- I follow direction very well, but don’t consider myself an “order taker.” I’m big into asking questions. I always strive to understand the complete picture so I can really own the tasks I’ve been assigned and follow through with the utmost of quality and attention to detail.
- I’m plugged into the new and now, and always looking to grow my knowledge and skill set.
- I love meeting new people, and know that to succeed in business and beyond, it’s important to create bonds.
- I’m flexible, and don’t get stressed with something new, fast-paced work or tight timelines. Plan and adapt – that’s me.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Diploma in Sports and/or Event marketing a definite asset.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required.
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Bilingual English and French a definite asset.
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!