Loyalty Product Manager
Loyalty Solutions | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Loyalty Product Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working in a fast paced environment with multiple top tier clients? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Determine customers' needs through a cadence of account/client discussions, market scanning and leveraging market research as needed
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future loyalty product solutions by reviewing understanding existing product specifications and defining new requirements; appraising new ideas and/or product or marketing package changes.
- Develop business cases with financial projections to support platform/project investments; brings new products to market by analyzing proposed requirements; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with digital team
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's solutions to competitors' products.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determine pricing for new solutions or enhancements by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume
- Collaborates with development team on scheduling and resource requirements; managing timelines and following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work independently to manage projects and timelines to ensure on-time delivery and support testing efforts and variance-free deployments
Do these statements describe you?
- 5+ years product management experience
- People management experience – working in a matrix environment
- Requirements analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Business Casing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Desire to learn
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, with experience contributing to project documentation
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today! We're growing and have multiple roles available.
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.