Senior Research Manager
Global Insights | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
As a Senior Research Manager, you will lead the research we are doing in a large multi-national program. You will be responsible, along with team members, for survey design, analysis, drawing insights, report-writing, and ensuring the quality of our execution and deliverables. You bring an inquisitive nature, have attention to detail, and strive to deliver excellence in all that you do. This role reports to the Research Director.
Our client relationships are extremely important to us, and you will be a big part of that. You will act as a consultant and partner, and will be responsible for maintaining positive and trustworthy working relationships with our valued clients. You will convert the client’s questions, concerns, and investigations into insights and business recommendations based in data. Presenting to audiences, large and small, will be a major factor of success in this role.
As our Senior Research Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Manage programs in their entirety ensuring quality/timing/productivity.
- Be responsible for project execution plans.
- Put proper processes and controls in place to properly execute projects according to design.
- Ensure verification and validation of data collection, data quality, and client deliverables.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Engage in client discussions regarding operational designs/proposed solutions.
- Design the right survey methods and approaches to address the client’s objectives.
- Ensure the creation of client deliverables (written reports, spreadsheets, status reports, etc.).
- Travel to various areas for client meetings or to review and/or supervise research projects.
- Very comfortable giving presentations to small, large and senior audiences.
- Manage project budgets and supply forecasts.
- Manage materials procurement, inventory and tracking as needed.
- Support sales process through design, specification, and cost creation and provide input to pricing strategy.
- Assist in writing components of proposals, including methodology/approach, operational design, schedule, and costing.
- Support account managers for consultation or participating in the selling process.
- Develop/create relationships with internal resources and vendors.
- Manage ongoing outside supplier relationships.
- Participate in the interviewing, screening, selection, and training of staff.
- Provide advice, guidance and counseling to employees.
- Bring your unique spirit and enthusiasm to our team.
- Work hard but indulge your light side.
- Embrace innovation and help shape the thinking of our team.
As our Senior Research Manager, you have:
- Great with MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- Experience with SPSS.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 7+ years experience in a related professional field.
- Intimate knowledge of the Loyalty landscape, specifically loyalty programs.
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn, and make an impact as we tackle some of our clients’ biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills, and build bonds – apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.