Platform Project Manager
Automotive | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
(Next Gen) Platform Project Manager
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Platform Project Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we evolve our proprietary engagement platform into its next generation.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working in a fast paced environment with top tier clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead the development of something incredible? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
As our Platform Project Manager you will:
- Lead next generation platform design and development; own end-to-end solution delivery
- Ensure project is delivered on time, on budget and with excellent quality
- Provide leadership to project team members by directing their activities in a manner that successfully meets business and stakeholder objectives
- Lead a cross-functional teams ranging from creative to digital solutions ensuring all timelines are being met
- Develop, plan, and manage the project critical path and timelines to meet the forecasted delivery deadline
- Manage the project schedule, budget, financials, scope and scope changes, issue risks and change logs
- Manage internal and external platform stakeholders
- Facilitate the timely flow of information within the project team, the company and to/from the client
- Build a great relationship with our client and internal stakeholders, providing status updates and constantly communicating with them
- Own every element of the project lifecycle
- Be a strategic partner throughout the project
- Continually assess the project and identify potential areas of increased effectiveness, efficiency and value add to the client to provide maximum return on investment to the client and Bond
Do these statements describe you?
- I’m a project management ninja…I can navigate even the most complex requirements
- I have at least 5 years of professional experience managing successful technical program / platform implementations
- I have extensive experience in delivering high profile programs
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details'
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- My combination of strong business acumen, understanding data and information and project delivery skills make me a triple threat
- I’m big into asking questions and looking for new ways to grow
- I have excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively work with senior level stakeholders
- I thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Plan and Adapt. That’s me!
- Working knowledge of learning management systems is an asset
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.