Account Executive, Experiential Marketing
Experiential Marketing | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an Account Executive you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty for brands, with this role primarily focused on an iconic motorcycle brand. This position is a 6-month contract, with potential to extend.
So, take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love motorcycles and motorsports? Are you a crackerjack project manager that prides yourself on accomplishing goals on-time and on budget? Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced team and steward your programs to success? Do you want the opportunity to live out your passion of riding on two wheels and marketing all in one role? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Primary day-to-day responsibility for:
- multiple, simultaneous projects related to an assigned client (Harley-Davidson) and client partnership/sponsorship, including advocating on behalf of the client for partnership initiatives.
- onsite management of events/campaigns.
- supplier management and negotiation.
- project budgets.
- quality project delivery that’s to scope, to budget, and to timeline.
- ensuring the client and all project team members have the information they need, when they need it.
- identifying opportunities on assigned projects and leading the presales process in specific cases.
- Expert understanding of clients’ business and business objectives, their brand, and their competition.
- Proactively researching and providing recommendations on strategic and tactical execution to the client and/or partner on all elements of the partnership.
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction with all aspects of Bond Brand Loyalty's services through consistent, effective project delivery.
- Ensure effective integration and collaboration within the project team.
- Work effectively to create a positive employee experience and work environment.
As our Account Executive, you have:
- 3-5 years experience in a project-based, client-focused environment.
- 2-3 years experience on logistically complex programs/projects.
- the ability to work at events that take place on evenings and weekends.
- proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- a valid vehicle licence.
- the physical ability to move motorcycles weighing 1000+ lbs.
- a valid motorcycle licence a definite asset.
Do these statements describe you?
- I love riding my motorcycle and would love to work on for an iconic motorcycle brand
- Riding is a part of my DNA and I would love to be able to bring my passion to life and to good use in a work environment
- I lead by example and I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty.
- I’m flexible, and don’t get stressed with something new, fast-paced work or tight timelines. Plan and adapt – that’s me.
- I know that the difference between a good program and a great program lies in the details.
- I don’t consider myself an “order taker.” I’m big into asking questions. I always strive to understand the complete picture so I can really own the tasks I’ve been assigned and follow through with the utmost of quality and attention to detail.
- If something has my name on it, you can be sure it will be done right.
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.