Senior Network Administrator
BTS | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Senior Network Administrator, you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So, take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love technological challenges? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a high performing team? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Configuring and managing Network devices such as Firewall, Web Application Firewalls, Routers, Load Balancers, VPN aggregators. Switches and Wireless infrastructure.
- Supporting VMware and Cloud infrastructure.
- Designing and continuously improving WAN/LAN network’s architecture.
- Monitoring Bond’s network to make sure cyberattacks are in check.
- Configuring and managing changes of Windows based servers (2008/2012), Active Directory administration and remote access.
Do these statements describe you?
- 8+ years of experience as a senior network administrator and virtual environments VMware/Hyper-V) and Cloud (Azure/AWS) practice/integration.
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- Know and have experience in deploying and supporting Fortinet Firewalls and Web Application Firewalls, Cisco and Juniper switches, Kemp Load Balancers and Aero Hive wireless infrastructure as well as AWS and Azure network technology.
- Experienced with monitoring tools such as SolarWinds, Nessus, Monitis and PagerDuty.
- Good at problem determination, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Familiar with ITIL and Service Management processes.
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself.
- I can handle fast paced, demanding and constantly changing environments with a professional attitude and can set priorities and to quickly and accurately resolve day-to-day problems.
- I have experience in setting up and configuring Servers, RAID systems and have solid experience with AD administration including user accounts, group policies, NTFS security, networking and network protocols TCP/IP, experienced setting up, administering and supporting file and print, DCHP, DNS, WINS, IIS, FTP and SMTP.
- Create and maintain relevant documentation.
- Be process and detail oriented and follow defined policies and processes.
- Have ‘client service’ mentality.
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!