Research | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in amazing directions, and as a Research Analyst you’ll have your hands on the wheel to deliver research insights to grow our client’s relationship with their customers.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love using research to understand consumer behaviours? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a passionate market research team in designing research programs, developing insightful reports and working with great clients? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Supporting with the flow and logic of questionnaire construction
- Designing and developing field materials and field briefings
- Checking programmed surveys for logic and accuracy
- Coordinating research projects such as specifying research design to operations, monitoring progress of operations including tabs and coding
- Monitoring and reviewing the quality of data that’s collected to ensure samples and quotas meet the Design Plan
- Supporting in developing and reviewing of client deliverables including the preparation of report charts
- Communicate and provide project status updates to team
Do these statements describe you?
- I love using Excel to interpret data and working in PowerPoint
- I have experience in using SPSS to input survey data and gather findings
- I have 1 year of research experience in designing, fielding, analyzing and reporting primary marketing research studies
- I sweat the details
- Plan and adapt, that’s me
- When I work on something, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I’m big into asking questions and am always looking for new ways to grow
- I’m an analytical thinker
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.