Travel Air Specialist
ME&IT | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as Travel Air Specialist you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working in a fast paced environment, delivering great experiences for our multiple top tier clients? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Establish and manage project timelines. Compile air critical path for deposits, ticketing, etc.
- Define budgets and institute cost saving measures. Conduct air analysis, negotiate contracts and draft proposals
- Using technology, manage attendee registration, coordinate air blocks and issue tickets.
- Point of contact for client and participant queries. Build positive client relationships and resolve customer questions or concerns with relation to air coordination and costing, deviations or extensions, registration and general program logistics
- Manage project updates, changes and revisions as they occur and communicate the appropriate details to the client, the participants and the project team
- Manage travel arrangements to meet all project and supplier parameters. Quality control of passenger records in Sabre and other integrated systems to meet and deliver programs to client expectations
- Follow BSP requirements and IATA ticketing procedures
- Ownership of final air reconciliation process. Conduct post analysis and supplier billing
Do these statements describe you?
- I have 5+ years of travel industry experience with an emphasis on air and group management.
- I am a strong communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills that naturally translate into a role of liaison with participants, clients and suppliers.
- I am an expert in Sabre, proficient in database management and have proven experience with airline negotiations and air block operations.
- I problem solve and get the job done under tight timelines.
- I am a self-starter and TEAM player, with a personable client focused disposition.
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!