Business Development Director, Events
Experiential Marketing | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Business Development Director or on our Events team you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working with clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to bring your business development and events experience to an amazing agency and work with some of the world’s best brands? Of course you are! You are never satisfied with ‘status quo’, and your goal is to exceed client expectations. Sound like you? Then we want you to join our dynamic team.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Growing new and existing clients within our events and incentive travel space
- Networking within the events space and growing our presence
- Building relationships with potential clients and understanding their business needs
- Developing opportunity briefs and leading solution development
- Leading the development of all client presentations and proposals
- Managing the sales pipeline, forecasting revenues and providing activity reports to internal stakeholders and teams
- Working with cross- functional teams and providing leadership to project teams so that every event is executed with excellence
Do these statements describe you?
- I eat, sleep, dream biz dev
- I am client focused and put clients at the heart of all I do
- I have strong relationships in the events industry (from event design, communication and production to incentive travel)
- I am passionate about events and delivering an exceptional customer experience
- I am accountable for my results and have a strong sense of ownership
- I have a passion for problem solving
- Plan and Adapt. Always keeping the client objectives in mind. That’s me.
- I’m big into asking questions and looking for new ways to grow
- I thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- I have built relationships that go beyond day-day business; I am my clients’ most heartfelt advocate, and my teams’ most supportive leader
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!