Senior Research Manager
Research | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in amazing directions, and as a Senior Research Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel to deliver research insights to grow our client’s relationship with their customers.
We are looking for a bold, energetic individual to join our team. Aside from what's outlined below, we want a strong contributor who will help us grow, differentiate and further our position as a leader in the marketing research field. If you are a thinker, doer, and trailblazer, this position could be perfect for you.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Executing research programs to ensure delivery excellence.
- Managing programs in their entirety, ensuring quality/timing/productivity.
- Being responsible for project execution plans.
- Translating research design into appropriate research components through questionnaire writing, sample plan design, and analysis plan.
- Developing and maintaining amazing relationships with clients.
- Engaging in client discussions regarding operational designs/proposed solutions.
- Guiding data analysis, developing insights, and driving strategic communications.
- Providing engaging and insightful presentations to report out study results.
- Monitoring and managing project financials.
- Supporting sales process through design, specification, and cost creation and provide input to pricing strategy.
- Assisting in writing components of proposals, including methodology/approach, operational design, schedule, and costing.
- Challenging the status quo - help us find better/different ways of doing things.
- Bringing your unique spirit and enthusiasm to our team.
- Working hard but indulge your light side.
- Embracing innovation and helping shape the thinking of our team.
Do these statements describe you?
- I have an amazing passion for research. We are a unique breed.
- I have exceptional MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- I am strong SPSS skills.
- I have Bachelor’s plus 7+ years’ experience in a related professional field.
- I sweat the details.
- Plan and adapt, that’s me.
- When I work on something, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it.
- I’m big into asking questions and am always looking for new ways to grow.
- I’m an analytical thinker.
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.