Financial Services Solutions | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Do you dare to join a fun, talented and hardworking client services team collaborating with a leading Financial Services client? Together we will shape, implement and deliver innovative marketing programs making this world a more loyal place. You are personally charged with applying your client-centric mind-set, team and client management skills and digital marketing savvy to make a difference. You will report in to the Account Director on the client.
This is a hands-on leadership role that will appeal to client service professionals who are passionate about operational excellence, team leadership, and achieving outstanding levels of customer satisfaction with Bond projects.
The main purpose of this position is to support the Account Director in the growth and development of the account portfolio by supporting strategic initiatives and day-to-day operational and executional elements of client relationships and programs; contribute to the thought leadership and value-add the account team brings to their clients; lead the development and mentorship of the project managers and coordinators on the account team and manage workflow of same while collaborating effectively with our practice teams.
As our Account Manager, you will have objectives across the 4 key areas of our balanced scorecard: Client, Team, Organization, & Financials:
- Have primary day-to-day responsibility for an assigned account,
- Support the Account Director in the management of client relationships for all project/program activity.
- Support the development of project/opportunity briefs as required
- Proactively support the development of creative solutions to client business challenges leveraging our solution sets and offerings
- Support the development of proposals and project recommendations with guidance from the Account Director
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of client's business, marketing programs, brands, competitors, strategies, etc.
- Supervise day-to-day activity of the project teams and account team
- Manage Account team and/or other members of the client team as assigned
- Coach and develop client team to develop their skills, ensure succession management, and help to grow their careers
- Work effectively to create a positive employee experience and work environment
- Organization / Business Operations
- Identify, develop and implement operational protocols and delivery systems as needed to meet client requirements and drive efficiencies
- Ensures effective integration of services across all Solution teams on behalf of clients
- Ensures people and teams across the organization work effectively together and collaborate with a focus on client needs
- Manage the timely flow of information and documentation of all client-related activity within the project team and to/from the client
- Ensure management of projects within our project management and financial toolset and are in keeping with our PMO standards
- Lead project team members to ensure high levels of client satisfaction with all aspects of Bond services and resolve client satisfaction issues responsibly and professionally
- Ensure effective project integration and collaboration across the organization
- Participate in other sector specific activities, as required and assigned
- Ensure profitability of assigned accounts and related projects and ensures execution of projects is consistent with account strategy
- Support accurate pipeline forecasting and reporting for all account sales/growth activity
- Develop/present project budgets for client approval
As our Account Manager, you have:
A demonstrated ability to:
- Work effectively at the executive level of client organizations;
- Conduct effective meetings and presentations;
- Identify growth opportunity and build long term client relationships;
- Learn quickly;
- Rapidly adapt to changing requirements and perform under pressure
- The ability to understand the client's objectives and develop value-added solutions
- Strong team orientation
- The ability to effectively leverage diverse areas of expertise toward a common client objective
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and are a self-starter
- Related experience in a strategic marketing or conceptual sales environment consulting with senior and executive-level management
- Minimum 5 to 10 years business experience preferred
- University education preferred
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds, apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.