Sr. QA Analyst (Full Time)
Quality Assurance | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a QA Analyst you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So, take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love to find ways to break things? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Reviewing functional specs and meeting with BA’s for clarification
- Writing and executing Test Plans
- Working on multiple projects at any given time
- Carrying out front end and back end testing
- Raising defects and following up on their status
- Prioritizing your work and ensuring all of your deliverables are met
Do these statements describe you?
- I have 4 years of experience in reviewing functional specs, writing and executing test plans, and front and back end testing
- I have 2 years of experience with SQL, JIRA, and SoapUI
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- Plan and Adapt. That’s me
- I know when to fly solo and when to call for help
- I am a shape-shifter – I can be the client and the end-user, all in a day
- I neither shy away from tough questions, nor am I shy of asking them
- I play hard, but I work even harder
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!