Lead Data Scientist
Analytics | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Do you dare to join a fun, talented, and hardworking leading loyalty agency? Together we will shape, implement and develop innovative solutions to make this world a more loyal place. You are personally charged with using your expertise and passion for Analytics to turn customer insights and analytics in to loyalty marketing innovation and make a difference for the most beloved brands and their customers. You will report to our VP, Operations.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its employees and the community, recognizes and rewards exceptional skills and contributions, and a work place where everyone works hard but has fun, then Bond Brand Loyalty is that place.
At Bond, we want to inspire and enable people to achieve their full potential. This holds equally true for the solutions we create for our clients, as well as the opportunities we give our employees.
As our Lead Data Scientist, you will:
- Work with our senior management and Account leadership team to set the direction and strategy for Analytics across the organization, including modeling, reporting, and campaign management functions on a local and global level.
- Defines analytics services, pricing strategy, and business development strategy and innovation roadmap
- Lead the team of data and analytics professionals and creates an environment where they can develop their skills and grow their careers through taking on increased responsibility and adding value to the organization
- Design client-specific strategic service offerings and approaches that would result in development and implementation of fresh and innovative marketing approaches that deliver business results
- Interact regularly with clients to understand their needs and to explore additional opportunities for innovation and business development
- Evangelize the value of analytics services internally and directly with clients
- Deliver hands-on strategic modeling activities such as customer segmentation, targeting strategies, and quantitative support for ROI analyses and other modeling activities
- Deliver executive-level business case presentations that successfully generate new business from the analysis performed
- Be accountable for accurate work estimates, resourcing, high quality delivery against budget and strong operational processes in place.
- Effectively collaborate with other teams across the organization to ensure work integration and infrastructure support.
- Work closely with our Technology professionals to plan and build a technology infrastructure supporting activities across all areas of responsibility
- Stay connected in the industry by proactively seeking opportunities to speak at conferences and seminars of interest and relevance to Bond Brand Loyalty
- Participate in ad hoc special projects as required, and other tasks as assigned
As our Lead Data Scientist, you have:
- Minimum 10 years’ analytics experience working within database marketing, CRM and analytics ideally in the marketing field; minimum 5 years’ experience working in a leadership capacity
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field including Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Outstanding business development skills, proven history selling and delivering successful analytics services, including CRM, data warehousing, business intelligence, reporting, and querying tools and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions that consider analytics, client needs and technology
- Strong executive-level client facing skills and ability to communicate complex analytical concepts with confidence to a non-technical executive audience
- Experience with strategic planning using quantitative techniques
- Experience ramping up analytics programs with new clients, including integrating with work of other teams to ensure analytics approach is aligned with account strategy and available data
- Expertise defining requirements and selecting CRM, data warehousing, business intelligence, reporting, and querying tools and technologies
- Expertise selecting context-appropriate modeling, analysis, and reporting techniques, with hands-on skills with common marketing analytics techniques including: factor analysis, regression/logistic regression, CHAID/decision trees, K-means (clustering), univariate analysis (t-test), cross-tabs, time series analysis and others
- Ability and willingness to take a hands-on execution role where required to support client needs and team development
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Deep knowledge and experience applying SPSS, SAS, R or other analytical tools
- Experience working in a SQL server environment
- Knowledge of machine learning and operationalizing solutions an asset
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!