Marketing Content Manager
Marketing | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an exceptional Marketing Content Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love building brands? Do you live to create buzz, awareness and engagement through relevant content and experiences? If you are looking to grow your career and work with great people in a challenging fast-paced environment, then this could be the right opportunity for you. And us!
Day to day responsibilities of this role includes:
- Developing content, from writing blogs and white papers to case studies
- Creating and sharing content and managing our social media accounts
- Developing marketing collateral for internal and external audiences
- Developing PR content and press releases
- Managing multiple projects from beginning to end
- Developing, executing and measuring marketing campaigns
- Managing and growing Bond’s digital presence through external channels including website, social media and search/paid Adwords and advertising
Do these statements describe you?
- I have seriously amazing writing and editing skills – think journalist meets a creative content wizard who delivers error free brand aligned content
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I'm curious, have strong research chops and have inbound lead gen experience
- I’m a project management ninja…deadlines are not made to be broken
- I’m big into asking questions and looking for new ways to grow
- I thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- I have deep experience in the development and execution of a content calendar that maps to the need states of target prospects and customers.
- I have a strong understanding of SEO, Google Adword management
- I have experience with marketing automation platforms, specifically Hubspot
- I have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role and industry
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!