Research | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
We are looking for a bold, energetic individual to join our team. Aside from what's outlined below, we want a strong contributor who will help us grow, differentiate and further our position as a leader in the marketing research field. If you are a thinker, doer, and trailblazer, this position could be perfect for you.
As a Research Director, the main responsibilities are as follows:
Build Strong Relationships and Delight Clients
- Oversee project management in its entirety ensuring quality/timing/productivity.
- Put proper processes and controls in place to properly execute projects according to design.
- Ensure projects come in on time and budget and supply project forecasts.
- Guide data analysis and results communications.
- Develop/create relationships with clients in the vein of becoming a trusted partner.
- Engage in client discussions regarding operational designs/proposed solutions.
- Travel to various areas for client meetings or to review and/or supervise research projects.
- Ensure the creation of client deliverables (written reports, spreadsheets, status reports, etc.) with excellence.
- Verify, validate and enhance client deliverables.
- Manage team of resources to ensure projects are delivered with excellence.
- Participate in the interviewing, screening, selection and training of staff.
- Participate in evaluations of staff for appropriate lateral and promotional opportunities.
- Provide advice, guidance and counseling to employees.
- Assess and identify training needs for employees.
- Support sales process through design, specification, and cost creation and provide input to pricing strategy.
- Write proposals, including methodology/approach, operational design, schedule, and costing.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Support account managers in identifying growth opportunities within existing accounts and consult/participate in the selling process.
As a Research Director, you have:
- Bring your unique spirit and enthusiasm to our team.
- Work hard but indulge your light side.
- Embrace innovation and help shape the thinking of our team.
- Strong MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- Strong SPSS skills.
- Strong Windows skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 10+ years’ experience in a related professional field.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork