Sr. Marketing Data Analyst
Decision Sciences | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Sr. Data Analyst you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working in a fast paced environment with multiple top tier clients? Are you a data storyteller? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference managing a customer relationship management platform? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
As our Sr. Data Analyst, you will:
- Develop insightful post marketing campaign analyses with highly relevant and effective recommendations
- Prepare powerful presentations that tell the story
- Compile data from various sources, analyze the data and create in-depth analyses
- Identify trends, interpret program activity, profile customer segments and decipher segment migration
- Design insightful dashboards for KPIs and program metrics
- Build and interpret program performance analysis related to retention, redemption, profitability, and points liability metrics
- Contribute to set-up and design of communications, applying sound campaign structure, call-to action and responder logic
- Apply strategic thinking to determine the right analytical methodology to find the answer to a business question
- Present analysis results and recommendations to our senior-level client executives
- Min 5 years’ experience in marketing insights and analytics (mandatory), business intelligence, statistics or other analytical methodology
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- High proficiency with SQL and other analytical programming language (R, Python)
- Outstanding written and oral presentation skills
- Proven working experience with Tableau and other BI tools
- Knowledge of statistical modeling a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a professional services environment
- Demonstrated experience presenting quality work
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- The ability to work within a matrix environment
- The ability to work under tight deadline pressures
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skill sets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today! We're growing and have multiple roles available.
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.