Finance | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design customer engagement solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an Executive Assistant you’ll be part of driving that growth.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love helping others stay organized? Are you looking for an opportunity to bring your excellent organizational, project-management and communication skills to a role making a difference for one of our Executives? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Managing Executive’s time using Outlook and monitoring emails to ensure any high priority items are addressed, and where possible, emails are rerouted
- Creating and preparing agenda materials. Managing meeting minutes as required and follow-up documentation/distribution
- Providing project related support – ex. creating PowerPoint presentations
- Organizing meetings, events, conference calls – including the logistical elements of booking rooms, ordering catering, etc.
- Managing confidential files, including employment files and personnel records
- PO generation/receiving, and approvals as required
- Overseeing the first review of expense reports, arranging for sign-off and submission to Finance
- Manage file management for Executive’s direct reports
- Run monthly finance reports and distribution to Managers
- Update/manage monthly financial reports/binders
Do these statements describe you?
- I have over 3 years of experience in an administrative or project management role
- I am extremely organized and love building bonds with my colleagues
- I am very comfortable using MS Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- A high level of proficiency of MS Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- To thrive in business and life it’s important to create bonds
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details
- Plan and Adapt. That’s me
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!