Client Engagement Director, Customer Experience
Global Accounts | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Bond is about making the world a more Loyal place. We work with an impressive roster of innovative clients to create programs and strategies that drive deep engagement, and true loyalty among the audiences that count – customers, employees, and partners. In this role, you will be charged with using your passion for Customer Experience and Customer Engagement to represent Bond in the global marketplace and grow our business in key verticals such as: Retail, Consumer Brands, CPG, Hospitality, Technology, Automotive and Financial Services. You will report to our Vice President, Global Accounts with accountability to the Vice President, Customer Experience.
At Bond, we want to inspire and enable people to achieve their full potential. This holds equally true for the solutions we create for our clients, as well as the opportunities we give our employees.
You will be accountable to our Customer Experience practice to expand Bond relationships with new clients and diversify our services with existing clients. You will contribute your extensive experience in sales strategy and business development of professional services solutions. You will partner with our solution teams to provide strategy, direction and expert knowledge in developing Customer Experience solutions aimed at increasing customer engagement and brand loyalty.
- Develop mulit-layered sales strategies.
- Build and nurture list of target prospects and create relationships with key marketing and technical decision makers at the VP and C-level.
- An existing network of senior relationships at key brands is a strong asset.
- Lead the development of client solution negotiation, impacting and influencing
- Passionately champion client centric approach to all endeavors
- Be client’s trusted business advisor
- Understand and establish a deep connectivity to client objectives/needs/strategies and champion internally
- Lead appropriate client, sector and market intelligence, with the focus on Customer Experience
- Evangelize and educate Bond existing and prospective clients about the functionality and capabilities of our emerging solutions.
- Manage fiscal plan to target with accurate pipeline and forecasting
- Work with operations lead to ensure effective cross-functional collaboration
- Enable teams and team members to maximize client contributions, quality delivery and profitability
- Align with Client Delivery Services operations lead to ensure role clarity and specific expectations within project, account and collaborating teams in the organization are in place
- Mobilizing teams to lead solution development
- Customer Experience (marketing, management, and/or measurement) expertise is preferred
- Proven business development success selling Customer Experience and/or Digital Learning to VP and CMO level clients
- Inspires the best in people and a passion for client success
- Instills understanding/curiosity in client’s business, programs, brands, competitors and strategies
- Ability to connect client needs, immediate project deliverables and future opportunities
- Advanced Presentations skills and ability to command a room
- Networking, influencing and consultative skills
- Effectively assigns responsibility or authority, empowering others to carry out specific activities with trust
- Ability to effectively guide others - providing a leadership and development partnership - short and long term
- Leads people through change, adversity and conflict
- Ability to actively and skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information to problem solve or reach a decision
- Proven Business savvy. A good business sense in dealing with business situations leading to a positive outcome.
Location & Travel:
- Mississauga, ON
- Comfortable with up to 25% travel (average more like 15%)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree