Creative & Strategy | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
As Digital Project Manager you will be a key member of Bond Brand Loyalty’s team, responsible for overseeing Digital Campaigns. You will use your knowledge of the latest technologies to oversee flawless execution of multiple projects, and will work with a smart and hardworking team to deliver compelling and innovative solutions. This position reports to the Creative & Strategy, Operations Director.
As our Digital Project Manager, you will:
- Gather business requirements/goals. Collaborate with internal teams, learning strategists, digital developers, account teams, loyalty consultants, etc.
- Support pitches with solution overviews & quotes
- Write solution overview that details the user experience and interactions instructions for developers and creatives
- Responsible for facilitating the development of digital user experience - working with a UX; create detailed user flows, user stories, wireframes, and a balancing of technology and design
- Present solutions to internal teams and potentially to clients
- Document and diagram digital aspects of the solution to obtain approval/alignment by stakeholders including client and developers
- Project manage email projects and builds to ensure they are delivered on time, within budget and meets business objectives
- Work with client service teams to ensure timely delivery of assets and feedback
- Project management for websites builds (including PWA), email/communication campaigns, social programs and elearning
- Report on program success and flag challenges
- Knowledge of learning and performance solution programs, design, technology and standards
- Experience working closely with a driven dev team and an enthusiastic creative team and understanding what it takes to be successful in that environment
Are You the Right Fit?
The right candidate for this role has a broad exposure to digital marketing tactics (email, web, mobile) and will be able to project manage from solution design to delivery and reporting. Ability to provide insight and recommendations based on past experience is a major asset.
Really, we are looking for that special person who is exceptionally bright and detail-oriented; has the open-mindedness to listen and collaborate with others on the team; loves to be challenged by new ideas at work and working on some innovative digital loyalty solutions.
Key skills that will allow you to excel include:
- In depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques and various communication strategies
- Comfortable with Digital strategy experience
- Project Management of concurrent large and small projects
- Knowledge of front-end development (HTML, CSS) required
- Extremely detail-oriented and punctual
- A good understanding of User experience design
- Articulate verbal communication skills
- Excellent written skills to oversee the writing of technical and/or client-friendly documentation required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Projects; Microsoft Visio is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google analytics and Adobe
- Bachelor degree or post-secondary degree is an asset
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today! We're growing and have multiple roles available.
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.