Project Manager, Automotive Training & Events
Automotive | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we design innovative solutions for our clients, aimed at helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brand. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Project Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of brand loyalty.
So, take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love immersing yourself in your clients’ business? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead the strategy, development and delivery of channel focused, experiential learning programs? Of course, you are! You are never satisfied with ‘status quo’, and your goal is to exceed client expectations. Sound like you? Then we want you to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead the Automotive Facilitated Training & Events team. Your focus will be ensuring the highest level of execution on the current programs that range from new product training to sales rallies, all the while continuing to ensure the bond with our client grows deeper.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Nurturing client relationships through collaborative problem solving
- Leading team meetings on the current status of multiple on the go projects that are core to the everyday
- Leading solution development, pricing, and proposal writing in collaboration with our sales and practice teams
- Monitoring analytics to measure program performance and consistently aiming to drive value to all programs and solutions through thoughtful insights and ROI
- Maintaining accurate project financials throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Leveraging the thought leadership and great thinkers around our building to drive innovation and long term vision into these programs and events
- Driving team engagement by connecting with all members of the project team, from all areas of the business and keeping the lines of communication open in a matrixed environment
- Developing, planning and managing project critical paths and timelines to meet delivery deadlines
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the client's business, marketing programs, brands, competitors, strategies, sector, etc.
Do these statements describe you:
- I am a quick study
- I have a passion for problem solving
- I am client focused and put the client at the heart of all I do
- Do I like to laugh? Oh, do I like to laugh
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself
- I'm not afraid to roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty during execution times
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the detail
- Plan and Adapt. Always keeping the client objectives in mind. That’s me.
- I’m a project management ninja…deadlines are not made to be broken
- I’m big into asking questions and looking for new ways to grow
- I don’t mind gathering travel loyalty points from time to time when the project calls for it
- Can quote Henry Ford at the drop of a hat
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!