Digital Designer (6mth contract)
Creative & Strategy | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
As our Digital Designer you will:
- Have the ability to work from a brief and offer visual layout options to solving the brief (that adhere to design best practices for the medium)
- Handle production of development ready Sketch file or PSDs – while meeting resolution and style guide criteria.
- Must have strong photo manipulation ability due to the nature of the characters involved in the layout.
- Have the ability to create style guides for web and /or email
- The ability to design elements that could range from banner advertisements to iconography to web page layouts
- Work well under pressure with the always too short digital timeline
- Minimum 2+ years experience working in digital design
- Many examples of extensive experience with digital user interface design and photo manipulation assignments
- Working knowledge of web (desktop, tablet, mobile), mobile app and email design
- Understanding of web, mobile and email best practices
- Extensive experience with emails and newsletters, including the creation of gif files
- Strong familiarity of responsive design UI guidelines and table structures
- Familiarity with the native UI elements for Android and iOS devices
- Understanding of HTML coding, slices and sprites
- Interest in UI design trends and apply fresh thinking to digital elements.
- Agency experience working with Art Directors and/or Creative Directors and -Digital Leads
- Keen interest to demonstrate creativity and skill with an interest in facing - & conquering - new design challenges
- Keen attention to detail
*Please submit your portfolio (or a link to your portfolio) to showcase your extensive experience with digital user interface design with your application*
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!