Senior Analytics Specialist
Analytics | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
A typical day in this role might include:
- Manage client deliverable workflow and related processes.
- Request and lead other CI&A resources to complete assigned deliverables.
- Manage the development and delivery of marketing initiatives, conduct strategic analyses and program reviews for current clients, analyze program performance and make ongoing enhancement recommendations that result in improved performance and incremental revenue for clients.
- Work with client-facing teams and marketing professionals to design and execute marketing campaigns.
- Provide subject matter expertise via thought leadership gained from analyzing the performance of existing loyalty marketing programs, and provide support to sales and pre-sales initiatives.
- Develop scope for ad-hoc analyses (i.e., consumer segments, customer lifecycle, liability forecast, redemption analysis, and convert ad-hoc requests to standard offerings by documenting process steps to support future service offerings).
Do these statements describe you?
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- Plan and Adapt. That’s me.
I’m big into asking questions and am always looking for new ways to grow
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Quantitative studies such as Math or Computer Science
- 3+ years of database marketing experience with strong understanding of relational database constructs
- Min 5 years’ of strong experience in marketing analytics, business intelligence, statistics or other analytical methodology.
- High proficiency with SAS, SQL, and Excel (VB Coding is always good). SPSS and MS Access are nice to know.
- Demonstrated excellence in statistics, including regression, decision tree, cluster analysis and value scoring. Statistical modeling is a must.
- Solid understanding and/or experience with Campaign Management, Design and Execution.
- Demonstrated experience with visualization tools, e.g. Tableau.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a professional services environment.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team and across a matrixed environment, under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Client-facing experience required. Must be comfortable presenting in front of clients.
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!