Sr. Marketing Data Analyst
Decision Sciences | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Sr. Marketing Data Analyst you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Marketing Manager and Marketing lead by develop and implement marketing tactics that support the overall marketing strategy and vision. This individual assists the achievement of key business objectives, coordinates across marketing and across the organization to bring tactics to life across an omni-channel platform inclusive of multiple marketing channels. He/she also understands consumer motivations, media trends and competitive trends and makes informed recommendations to the marketing team and key stakeholders around how to drive traffic and deliver client KPIs.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Manage client deliverable workflow and related processes.
- Develop and maintain highly effective dashboards and reports that provide meaningful business and strategic insights
- Contribute to all phases of campaign management (ideation, planning, targeting, list generation, measurement, recommendation) with a focus on pre and post-analysis. Creation of post campaign reports/presentations that are engaging, client-friendly, insightful, incorporating best practices in data visualization and story-telling.
- Manage the development and delivery of marketing initiatives, strategic analysis and program reviews for current clients, to analyze program performance and make ongoing enhancement recommendations that result in improved performance and incremental revenue for clients.
- Develop scope for ad-hoc analysis (i.e., consumer segments, customer lifecycle, redemption analysis, experimental design) and converts ad-hoc requests to standard offerings by documenting process steps to support future service offerings.
- Provide subject matter expertise via thought leadership gained from analyzing the performance of existing loyalty marketing programs, and provides support to the sales organization and pre-sales initiatives.
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I’m big into asking questions and am always looking for new ways to grow
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or Quantitative studies such as Math
- 3+ years of database marketing experience with strong understanding of relational database constructs
- 5-7 years experience in marketing analytics, business intelligence, statistics or other analytical methodology
- Highly proficiency with Campaign Management, Design and Execution
- Highly proficiency with SQL, Excel, Powerpoint. (Knowledge of SAS, R, Python, Tableau, Sisense is a plus)
- Demonstrated experience in statistics including regression, decision tree, cluster analysis and value scoring. (Knowledge of statistical modeling a plus)
- Develop subject matter expertise in a domain such as mobile, performance marketing, ecommerce, web analytics or social
- Minimum 5 years experience in a professional services environment
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience presenting quality work
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- The ability to work within a matrix environment
- The ability to work under tight deadline pressures
- Client facing experience required
Why Join Us?We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond.