Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist, Ford (Contract)
Client Delivery Services | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love the Automotive industry? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a team that supports the development and delivery of marketing and learning programs that help Ford of Canada Dealers? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Working closely with program teams to execute program deliverables with excellence
- Supporting the development, planning and management of critical paths and timelines to ensure delivery deadlines are being met
- Administrative duties such as developing contact reports, status reports and updating project schedules and timelines
- Developing program documents using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Monitoring key performance indicators to measure program performance
- Communicating with Dealers or clients over the phone or by email
- Developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the client's business, marketing programs, brands, competitors, strategies, sector, etc.
- Wearing multiple hats and juggling priorities
- Working hard and having lots of fun along the way
Do these statements describe you?
- I am fluent in French
- I am client focused and put the client at the heart of all I do
- I have excellent organizational and planning skills
- I am accountable for my results and have a strong sense of ownership
- I have a passion for problem solving
- I thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- I’m big into asking questions and am always looking for new ways to grow
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details
- Plan and Adapt. Always keeping the client objectives in mind. That’s me.
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!