ME&IT | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an Event Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working in a fast paced environment with multiple top tier clients, delivering great event experiences? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
Do these abilities, skills and experience describe you?
- Work closely with client(s) to develop event logistics and communications plans meeting all client objectives; including creative, sourcing, attendee management, venue logistics, production and budgeting
- Support the development and writing, distribution and action planning of project/opportunity briefs as required
- Manage proposal development with guidance from the Account Director or Account Supervisor
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the client's business
- Participate in client meetings as required and remain as the main client contact for all project details and financials
- Develop and maintain critical path
- Manage project budget, ensuring profitability of assigned accounts and related projects
- Manage all assigned events to ensure effective client and team communication, troubleshooting to ensure flawless delivery as measured by high client satisfaction. Follow established client /team procedures.
- Provide project management of all associated deliverables (including creative assets, attendee collateral and production elements)
- Manage all scope changes including communication to client and project team
- Coordinate site inspections
- Lead the on-site team
- Complete client post event briefing including communication of post event report to client and teams
- Delegate tasks as required to assigned event coordinator
- Provide training to new team members on client processes, tools and procedures
- Provide mentoring and counseling to team members on client processes, tools and procedures
Why Join Us?
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- A willingness to travel
- Strong budget and critical path management skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- The ability to pay close attention to detail and quality service
- The ability to work in a team environment and work independently
- The ability to work accurately under tight deadlines and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership skills, particularly ability to hold others accountable
- Proven results-oriented and sales orientation
- Customer focus skills
- Proficiency in computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A minimum 5-7 years experience in a project, client focused environment
- A post secondary degree or diploma in a related field an asset
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!