Reward & Fulfillment Operations Lead
Member Services | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Rewards & Fulfillment Lead you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love exceeding client’s expectations? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a great team and make a difference in centralizing our rewards and fulfillment processes? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Creating documentation and improving processes to streamline our operations
- QC and Monitor centralized database for rewards and fulfillment
- Managing internal account and client relationships for all project activity related to a Rewards program
- Ensure redemption accounts are profitable by monitoring pricing and invoicing through our fulfillment system
- Being involved in accurate pipeline forecasting and reporting
- Work with and support project teams on opportunity briefs as they relate to Rewards programs
- Update critical paths, timelines and work back schedules to ensure delivery deadlines are being met
- Monitoring fulfillment to ensure our client SLA’s are being exceeded. Working with the team to identify it there are any challenges and identifying and proposing solutions.
- Managing our vendor relationships
Do these statements describe you?
- I have 2 years of experience in rewards and fulfillment.
- I love scheduling, creating processes and finding efficiencies.
- I sweat the details.
- Plan and adapt, that’s me.
- When I work on something, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself.
- I’m big into asking questions and am always looking for new ways to grow.
- I’m an analytical thinker.
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!