Client Services Management | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Do you dare to join a fun, talented and hardworking client services team collaborating with a leading Financial Services client? Together we will shape, implement and deliver innovative marketing programs making this world a more loyal place. You are personally charged with applying your client-centric mind-set, team and client management skills and digital marketing savvy to make a difference. You will report in to the Account Director on the client.
The main purpose of this position is to support the Account Director in the growth and development of the account portfolio by supporting strategic initiatives and day-to-day executional elements of client relationships and programs; contribute to the thought leadership and value-add the account team brings to their clients; contribute towards the development and mentorship of Account Executive's and Account Coordinator's on the account team and manage workflow of same while collaborating effectively with Practices.
As our Account Supervisor, you will:
- Have primary day-to-day responsibility for an assigned client, group of clients or segment of a large account.
- Manage client relationships for all project/program activity.
- Ensure profitability of assigned accounts and related projects and ensures execution of projects is consistent with account strategy
- Support accurate pipeline forecasting and reporting for all account sales/growth activity
- Support the development of project/opportunity briefs as required
- Proactively support the development of creative marketing solutions to client business challenges through the application of integrated services
- Develop proposals and project recommendations with guidance from the Account Director
- Develop/present project budgets for client approval
- Manage the timely flow of information and documentation of all client-related activity within the project team and to/from the client
- Manage Account Executives, Coordinators, and/or other members of the client team as assigned
- Coach and develop other members of client team to transfer skills and ensure succession management
- Ensure management of projects within Quality Management System requirements
- Lead project team members to ensure high levels of client satisfaction with all aspects of Bond services and resolves client satisfaction issues responsibly and professionally
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of client's business, marketing programs, brands, competitors, strategies, etc.
- Ensure effective project integration and collaboration across the organization
- Work effectively to create a positive employee experience and work environment
- Participate in other sector specific activities, as required and assigned
As our Account Supervisor, you have:
A demonstrated ability to:
- Work effectively at the executive level of client organizations;
- Conduct effective meetings and presentations;
- Identify growth opportunity and build long term client relationships;
- Learn quickly;
- Rapidly adapt to changing requirements and perform under pressure
- The ability to understand the client's objectives and develop value-added solutions
- Strong team orientation
- The ability to effectively leverage diverse areas of expertise toward a common client objective
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and are a self-starter
- Related experience in a strategic marketing or conceptual sales environment consulting with senior and executive-level management
- Minimum 5 to 10 years business experience preferred
- University education preferred
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!