Bilingual Event Coordinator
ME&IT | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
The main purpose of this position is to provide attendee management and logistical support to the development and delivery of our Meetings, Events and Incentive Travel business. This position reports to the Senior Account Supervisor, ME&IT.
As our Event Coordinator, you will:
- Be responsible for all attendee management requirements, including the development of the registration website, the management of all attendee lists and the communication with attendees on an individual basis
- Assist the Event Managers with the development and delivery of meetings, events and incentive travel programs, including communications with suppliers, logistics and air
- Gather and disseminate information to relevant stakeholders i.e. contact reports, timelines, commitments, etc.
- Assist with site inspection logistics
- Confirm on-site event staffing requirements; coordinate & finalize on-site workroom requirements
- Lead quality control of participant information and registrations
- Provide on-site assistance with delivery of event as required
- Assist with the post-event reconciliation including verification of final supplier billings
- Participate in additional tasks as required
As our Event Coordinator, you have:
- A minimum 2 years proven experience in event, incentive travel or project management environment
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- On-site event operations experience
- Knowledge of event venues across Canada, US
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, organization and communication skills
- A post secondary degree/diploma or equivalent business experience
- Experience in event management or conference facility management an asset
- Flexibility in work schedule (early mornings, evenings and weekends)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- The ability to plan, execute and deliver all on-site events working with suppliers and clients
- Good technical skills or ability to easily learn and adapt to new technologies
- Prepared monthly spreadsheets, reconciling supplier and outside client contracts
- Worked closely with food and beverage suppliers, Audio Visual suppliers, etc
- Exhibits and/or registration experience is an asset
- I am fluent in English and French
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.