Customer Experience and Learning Strategist
Customer Experience | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design innovative solutions for our clients, helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Strategist you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
Do you love working with clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to be a strategic learning partner to our clients and develop unique employee and customer-facing learning solutions? Then we want you to join our dynamic team.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Working with clients to understand their needs and develop solution blueprints
- Creating solutions that meet our client’s learning needs, business needs and user needs
- Building a strong, collaborative relationship with our clients challenging and pushing them as appropriate to adopt new technologies and approaches to learning
- Partnering with Account Directors to identify client business objectives, and develop and recommend appropriate learning strategies
- Collaborating with colleagues in the Communications, Incentives/Loyalty, Events, Research, Analytics, and Digital practices to design and execute holistic strategy and solutions
- Leading the design and development of learning solutions in all required delivery formats (instructor-led training, eLearning, virtual classrooms and VR)
- Keeping abreast of industry and sector trends
- Providing mentorship to team members and colleagues
Do these statements describe you?
- I’m passionate about working with clients, understanding their needs and developing solutions that exceed their expectations
- I have over 5 years of experience in designing and developing learning solutions in a range of delivery formats such as instructor-led training, eLearning, mLearning, webinars and toolkits
- I always stay ahead of new trends in the learning industry and am excited about the future of customer experience
- I have experience with multiple learning technologies from engagement platforms to LMS'
- I am a catalyst of both ideas and action
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself
- Plan and Adapt. Always keeping the client objectives in mind. That’s Me
- I have built relationships that go beyond day to day business
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!