Interactive Art Director
Creative & Strategy | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we create and innovate to build brand loyalty for our clients. As an Interactive Art Director, you’ll take briefs, ideas, ramblings and napkin drawings and interpret them into digital eye candy.
Even though there are no typical days, one of yours might include…
- Working collaboratively with Creative Directors and Writers to execute and elevate creative concepts
- Mining data for insights
- Influencing and integrating user experience
- Putting up with, and contributing to, singing outbursts and voice impersonations
- Meeting clients and exceeding their needs
- Collaborating with other teams, like digital development and client services
- A rough and tumble game of soccer
Is this you?
- This is a digital world! What's paper?
- Agency experience as an Digital/Interactive Art Director for 4+ years
- Adobe and Sketch are my tools of choice
- Photoshop is my b**ch
- Have a portfolio that makes other people wish they were you
- Can hold your own speaking DEV
- Always asking, “Why?” and supporting my ideas with strong rationale
- I want to do work I’m proud of
- Pretotype, prototype: That’s my type
- I’m a digital nerd; if it’s new, I know about it and want to try it
- Ready to get a little rowdy with my team and do some GREAT work
We're looking for a solid, digitally-minded candidate with a portfolio that matches. Show us your work so we know how we’d work together! Digital folio is a must.
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our clients’ biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds, apply today.