ME&IT | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an Event Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working in a fast paced environment with multiple top tier clients, delivering great event experiences? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Work closely with client(s) and events team to develop event plans meeting all client objectives; including venue recommendations, sourcing and event budgeting
- Participate in client meetings as required and remain as the main client contact for all event details and financials
- Develop event critical path, manage and be responsible for overall event budget and reconciliation
- Manage all assigned events to ensure effective client and team communication, trouble shooting to ensure flawless delivery as measured by high client satisfaction. Follow established client /team procedures.
- Manage all scope changes including communication to client and event team
- Coordinate site inspections and travel as required
- Complete client post event briefing including communication of post event report to client and teams
- Provide training to new team members on client processes, tools and procedures
- Act as go to person for entire team on issues related to training, processes, tools and procedures
- Provide mentoring and counseling to team members on client processes, tools and procedures
Do these statements describe you?
- I have excellent planning and organizational skills
- I have strong project management and budget management skills
- I am an excellent communicator (bilingual a strong asset)
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself
- I problem solve and get the job done under tight timelines
- I have a minimum 4 years in event management in a client focused environment
- I love travel
- I am confident with technology and can instruct and teach technology and tools to team members
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!