Account Supervisor, Marketing
Client Team - Loyalty Marketing | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
This is a hands-on leadership role that will appeal to client service professionals who are passionate about operational excellence, team leadership, and achieving outstanding levels of customer satisfaction. Includes: Supervising the day-to-day management and delivery of client marketing programs; managing and developing an account team (Account Executives, Account Coordinators); collaborating with other teams as required to meet client objectives; managing client service team and developing talent; supporting business development and project delivery as required.
A TYPICAL DAY IN THE ROLE:
- Have primary day-to-day responsibility of an assigned client team (AEs, ACs, etc.).
- Team oversight on Integration of new offers, creative, innovations, channels and/or technology capabilities which will deliver a seamless memorable customer experience
- Ensures profitability of assigned accounts and related projects and ensures execution of marketing projects is consistent with account strategy
- Identifies, develops and/or implements operational protocols and delivery systems as needed to meet client requirements
- Ensures effective integration of services across all Solution teams on behalf of clients as required
- Being a strategic partner from proposing enhancements & recommendations to our campaign execution process
- Supports accurate pipeline forecasting and reporting for all account sales/growth activity
- Supports the AD in identifying new business opportunities within assigned projects
- Ensures client satisfaction with all project/program activity directly and on behalf of the account team
- Coaches and develops other members of client team to transfer skills and ensure succession management
- Work effectively to create a positive employee experience and work environment
- Develops and maintains current knowledge of client's business, marketing programs, brands, competitors, strategies, etc.
As our Account Supervisor, you have:
- 7 to 10 years of professional experience managing successful digital marketing projects
- Strong digital marketing knowledge including: email, web (banners, landing pages), segmentation, measurement insights and social channels
- Have a strategic, data driven mind-set with the ability to find actionable insights and apply these to the campaignstrategy/design phase and to post campaign results
- Work effectively at the executive level of client organizations;
- Conduct effective meetings and presentations;
- Identify growth opportunity and build long term client relationships;
- Learn quickly; rapidly adapt to changing requirements and perform under pressure
- Strong team orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!