Account Manager (Events)
ME&IT | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an Account Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working in a fast paced environment with multiple top tier clients, delivering great event experiences? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Work as a partner with the Business Development and Account Directors to establish selling strategies and tactics that result in new business generation.
- Support BDs and ADs in pre-sales project management and opportunity planning, including but not limited to RFP responses, presentation preparation, pitch development, research and quoting.
- Contribute to, and often lead strategic solution development for new business opportunities.
- Lead and mentor individuals and teams that support programs owned by this role.
- Building and managing Supplier relationships, participating in events and presentations.
- Build and maintain ongoing rapport with key individuals at the client as part of opportunity development.
- Work with our marketing team to deliver campaigns and events to generate interest in Bond’s Solutions and Services.
- Track and enter daily sales activities and leads into sales tracking system.
Do these abilities, skills and experience describe you?
- 3-5 years project and client management experience in events and marketing services.
- Effective organizational planning, communication, and superior time management.
- Previous experience with extensive prospecting and strategic selling experience a plus.
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be a strategic thinker, able to work as part of a solution development process.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work in a team environment
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!