Senior Marketing Project Manager
Financial Services | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Senior Marketing Project Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your digital marketing savviness? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Own end to end data-driven marketing campaign planning and delivery: strategic planning leadership, presentation of campaign strategy proposals, leading project plans, flawless implementation, oversight of measurement insights, and debrief ensuring ongoing innovation and improvement
- Integrate new offers, creative, innovations, channels and/or technology capabilities which will deliver a seamless memorable customer experience
- Working closely with cross-functional teams ranging from creative, data science to digital solutions ensuring all timelines are being met
- Closely managing the financial health of your projects
- Building a great relationship with our client, providing status updates and constantly communicating with them
- Owning and being responsible for every element of the project lifecycle – from financial and timeline tracking to updates to the client and to post campaign results.
- Being a strategic partner from proposing enhancements to our campaign execution process
Do these statements describe you?
- I’m a project management ninja…deadlines are not made to be broken
- I have at least seven years of professional experience managing successful digital marketing projects
- Strong digital marketing knowledge including: email, web (banners, landing pages), segmentation, measurement insights and social channels
- Have a strategic, data driven mind-set with the ability to find actionable insights and apply these to the campaign strategy/design phase and to post campaign results
- Solid project implementation experience and proven ability to plan, coordinate and manage projects involving cross-functional teams and external partners
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Plan and Adapt. That’s me.
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!