Sr. Data Analyst
Decision Sciences | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
The main purpose of this position is to provide a range of custom and standard analytical services, leveraging customer knowledge, to drive preferred behaviour among Members in our clients’ loyalty programs. This position reports to the Manager, Decision Sciences
As our Sr. Data Analyst, you will:
- Apply data mining techniques to perform ad hoc client analysis including database scoring and segmentation, best customer identification, program ROI analysis
- Contribute to set-up and design of communications, applying sound campaign structure, call-to action and responder logic
- Conduct accurate response rate reporting and analysis.
- Identify trends and interpret program activity, and profile customer segments and decipher segment migration
- Build and interpret program performance analysis related to retention, redemption, profitability, and points liability metrics
- Prepare analysis and presentations for client reviews and communicate the results, implications and associated recommendations.
As our Analytics Specialist II, you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Min3 years’ experience in marketing analytics,business intelligence, statistics or other analytical methodology
- High proficiency with SQL and/or other analytical programing language (R, Python)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of statistical modeling a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a professional services environment
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience presenting quality work
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- The ability to work within a matrix environment
- The ability to work under tight deadline pressures
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.