Loyalty Account Director
Global Insights | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Do you dare to join a fun, talented, and hardworking leading loyalty agency? Together we will shape, implement and develop innovative solutions to make this world a more loyal place. You are personally charged with using your passion for Loyalty to represent us in the marketplace and grow our business. You will report to our Managing Director, Global Insights.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its employees and the community, recognizes and rewards exceptional skills and contributions, and a work place where everyone works hard but has fun, then Bond Brand Loyalty is that place.
At Bond, we want to inspire and enable people to achieve their full potential. This holds equally true for the solutions we create for our clients, as well as the opportunities we give our employees.
As our Loyalty Account Director, you will:
- Be responsible for representing Bond’s solutions to the market, and North America’s leading Loyalty research program.
- Represent The Loyalty Report marketing research study at our client and prospect locations in the United States and Canada
- Through a thorough understanding of the client’s business, assist client in utilization/deployment of Loyalty research insights in their organization.
- Be responsible for developing appropriate contacts at different levels within client organizations and working with client contacts to develop projects linking Bond Brand Loyalty's solutions to client information needs.
- Use networking opportunities to develop and nurture leads to bring in new clients and grow our existing client.
30-40% travel mainly over the course of March-September.
- Achieve "steps-to-the-sale"; objectives including thoughtful planning, in-person visits with clients and prospective clients and coordinating marketing activities.
- Engage in solution development, pricing, and proposal writing in collaboration with the Bond Brand Loyalty sales and solution teams.
As our Loyalty Account Director, you have:
- A passion for loyalty marketing
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in the loyalty marketing and/or payments industry
- Experience using business development and consultative skills to establish and/or deepen client relationships
- Experience leveraging marketing research and consumer insights to inform business initiatives
- Strong writing skills and ability to write powerful proposals to communicate the value and differentiation of recommended solutions, and present results in a consultative fashion
- The ability to develop customized solutions to support client's business objectives
- The ability to sell consultatively at the executive level of client companies
- The ability to clearly communicate client needs and specifications to a research support team and to establish effective communication linkages to and from the client organization to monitor quality and satisfaction of the work being performed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Willingness to travel frequently within North America to attend and/or lead meetings with clients, partners and prospects
- This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!