Customer Engagement & Loyalty Consultant
Global Insights | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Do you dare to join a fun, talented, leading customer engagement agency? Do you have an aptitude for data driven insights, like working with senior-level marketers, and get excited at the opportunity to travel the globe helping brands build loyalty? Together we will shape, implement and develop innovative solutions to make this world a more loyal place. You are personally charged with using your passion for driving brand loyalty to represent us in the marketplace and grow our business. You will report to our Managing Director, Global Insights.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its employees and the community, recognizes and rewards exceptional skills and contributions, and a work place where everyone works hard but has fun, then Bond Brand Loyalty is that place.
At Bond, we want to inspire and enable people to achieve their full potential. This holds equally true for the solutions we create for our clients, as well as the opportunities we give our employees.
As our Customer Engagement and Loyalty Consultant, you will:
- Present the world’s leading report on loyalty, using data and insights, to help senior marketers strengthen their programs through customer experience and engagement strategies.
- With a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, lead the utilization/deployment of proprietary research insights, Bond thought leadership, and your loyalty expertise consultatively.
- Be our client’s best partner and advocate inside of Bond – rally teams around your great ideas, your passion for going beyond the ordinary to solve client problems, while demonstrating value and ROI at every turn.
- Be responsible for building relationships at different levels within client organizations and working with client contacts to develop opportunities linking Bond Brand Loyalty's solutions to client information needs.
- Engage in solution development, pricing, and proposal writing in collaboration with the Bond Brand Loyalty sales and solution teams.
- Retain existing clients and grow new business; objectives including thoughtful planning, in-person visits with clients and prospective clients and coordinating marketing activities.
As our Customer Engagement and Loyalty Consultant, you have:
- A passion for helping brands build brand loyalty
- 5+ years of experience in the loyalty marketing industry, and/or payments industry, with experience working with or consulting for loyalty programs or credit card reward programs
- Experience leveraging marketing research and consumer insights to inform business initiatives
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills
- Experience using business development and consultative skills to establish and/or deepen client relationships
- Strong writing skills and ability to write powerful proposals to communicate the value and differentiation of recommended solutions, and present results in a consultative fashion
- The ability to develop customized solutions to support client's business objectives
- The ability to influence consultatively at the executive level of client companies
- The ability to clearly communicate client needs and specifications to a research support team and to establish effective communication linkages to and from the client organization to monitor quality and satisfaction of the work being performed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Willingness to travel frequently (30-40% of the time) largely within North America to attend and/or lead meetings with clients, partners and prospects
- This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!