Digital Development | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
The main purpose of this position is to provide leadership to the Digital Development Project Teams that deliver technology solutions to business units, client teams and our clients. Key role is to deliver well designed, secure, quality compliant technology projects on-time in accordance with the stated business requirements. This position reports to the Manager, Digital Development
As our Systems Analyst you will:
- Be accountable for providing consulting services to clients in the application of information technologies
- Develop Digital/technical solutions for business problems
- Assist Digital Development Manager with requirements gathering.
- Develop the detailed functional and technical specifications
- Develop technology systems according to specifications
- Provide on-going support for implemented systems
- Keep current with systems development, methodologies and information technology trends through training, appropriate literature and other means
- Establishing effective test strategy, test plans and test cases, ensuring business requirements are met and executing test scripts
As our Systems Analyst you have:
- Broad exposure/experience of software development life cycle typically 5-7 or more years related experience
- Excellent in depth knowledge of SQL, .NET technologies, C#, XML data structures and different operating system/browser environments
- Experience in development of multi-tier web and Windows based applications
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- Analytical, problem solving, decision making and negotiating skills
- The ability to effectively manage multiple activities of varying complexity while under time constraints
- Relevant client-facing experience
- Must be a team player
- Minimum 7 years experience in designing and developing multi-tier web and windows based applications
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.