Client Insights Director, Latin America
Global Accounts | Unites States, United States
Do you dare to join a fun, talented, and hardworking Global Customer Engagement agency? Together we will shape, implement and develop innovative solutions to make this world a more loyal place. You are personally charged with using your passion for Marketing and Customer Engagement to represent us in the Latin America marketplace, and to grow our presence and business. You will report to our Vice President, Global Insights.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its employees, recognizes and rewards exceptional skills and contributions, and is a recognized leader in Loyalty and Customer Engagement strategy and thought-leadership, then Bond Brand Loyalty is that place.
At Bond, we want to inspire and enable people to achieve their full potential. This holds equally true for the solutions we create for our clients, as well as the opportunities we give our employees.
As our Client Insights Director, Latin America, you will:
- Be responsible for representing our business and capabilities to the Latin American market.
- Lead the Latin American launch and distribution of the leading Global study focused on Customer Engagement and Brand Loyalty.
- Use networking opportunities that you are provided with to develop and nurture leads to bring in new clients and grow our existing client.
- Be responsible for developing appropriate contacts at different levels within client organizations and working with client contacts to develop projects linking Bond Brand Loyalty's resources to client information needs.
- Achieve "steps-to-the-sale"; objectives including thoughtful planning, in-person visits with clients and prospective clients and coordinating marketing activities.
- Engage in solution development, pricing, and proposal writing in collaboration with the Bond Brand Loyalty sales and practice teams.
- Utilize your expertise in Marketing and Customer Engagement, along with Bond Brand Loyalty resources to apply Marketing Research and/or Loyalty Consulting expertise to effectively and efficiently address this responsibility.
As our Client Insights Director, Latin America, you have:
- A passion for marketing and Customer Engagement
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in relevant marketing roles
- Experience using business development and consultative skills to establish and/or deepen client relationships
- Strong understanding of marketing research insights
- The ability to support the development of customized solutions to support client's business objectives
- The ability to sell consultatively at the executive level of client companies
- The ability to clearly communicate client needs and specifications to a Bond support team and to establish effective communication linkages to and from the client organization to monitor quality and satisfaction of the work being performed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!