Experiential Marketing | Toronto, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some amazing directions, and as a Brand Ambassador you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So, take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love meeting and connecting with new people? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Engaging with customers and communicating key messages for our client’s products and services
- Set-up and tear down of event materials
- Monitoring and managing supplies and program assets
- Reporting back on the fantastic results you achieved that day!
- Letting your naturally outgoing and energetic personality shine through while having FUN!
Do these statements describe you?
- People say I shouldn’t talk to strangers, but I totally disagree and love meeting new people
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details
- I learn quickly, and can be relied upon to do the job right the first time
- I can make people smile and love doing it
- I love Experiential Marketing!
- I have previous brand ambassador or customer service experience
- I am comfortable lifting up to 40 lbs
- I am flexible with my schedule and available to work weeknights and weekends
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place through our hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond.
What you won’t be joining is a big, anonymous staffing agency – we don’t have a roster of hundreds of Brand Ambassadors and send out last-minute shifts. Rather, we maintain a small, elite group of the best-of-the-best in the Brand Ambassador world, and work with you schedule as far in advance as we can. Oh, and no sampling programs.
You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills, and build bonds, apply today! We're growing and have multiple roles available.
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.