Business Systems Analyst
Digital Development | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
A typical day in this role might include:
- Work alone or in a team (depending on the challenge) but always supported by your manager and colleagues
- Play a key role in monitoring and supporting existing business solutions.
- Maintain current applications, investigate / troubleshoot problems and suggest improvements
- Plan and implement operational aspects of new intelligent solutions for real business problems and real client needs
- Balance your work priorities with corporate goals and department / company objectives, as directed by your manager
- Work as "one team" with Digital Design, Quality Assurance, Systems Support, Client Services, and other teams
- Adhere to strict internal technical standards and policies designed to achieve high levels of quality and security for all operations
- Challenge your team with new knowledge, expert skills, and different points of view
- Grow your role. Grow your skills. Grow your future at Bond.
Do these statements describe you?
- Pass the headbands, 'cause I sweat the details
- When I work on a project, big or small, I'm driven by two works: Own it
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with solution monitoring tools: Splunk, ELK
- Experience supporting critical business systems operating in 24/7 environment
- Experience developing application monitoring requirements, processes and procedures
- Experience with .NET and MS SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Experience supporting ETL processes to manage and transform data via flat batch files, XML files, and SSIS packages 2008 and higher is an asset
- Experience with maintaining operational and monitoring documentation
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- Proven ability and success in managing multiple activities of varying complexity while under time constraints
- Proven ability and success in working and collaborating in large multi-disciplinary teams
- A post-secondary education in computer science or equivalent
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!