Front-End Developer 1 (elearning specialist)
Creative & Strategy | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
As our Front End Developer I, you will:
- Troubleshoot browser and device bugs.
- Have basic Photoshop knowledge to export assets and execute small adjustments on composites provided by the creative team.
- Execute content updates in code and on CMS systems with the utmost attention to detail.
- Bring ideas forward and make recommendations – both verbally in discussions and through written documentation including user flows and the solution.
- Collaborate in a friendly and respectful manner with different teams to execute projects flawlessly.
- Have excellent time management skills.
As our Front End Developer I, you have:
- Exceptional knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with media queries and responsive design.
- Proven ability with troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Proven ability to integrate multiple front end development technologies
- 1+ year of experience working as a Front-End developer or Education in the field.
- A strong desire to continue learning and improving your skills.
Nice to have:
- Some experience with Visual Studio and .Net development (WebForms and MVC)
- Version control systems such as GIT, SVN or TFS
- Implementing e-Learning solutions via the SCORM platform
- Basic working knowledge of Illustrator
- Ability to code, set up and deploy emails