Financial Services Solutions | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
As the ideal candidate for the Account Director role, you have built a career around providing value and expert service as a trusted advisor to your customers. You are always ready to jump on the phone, in your car or on a plane to be with your customers and help solve problems while designing strategies for growth. You love aggressive goals and obsess about finding different ways to drive growth for your organization. Colleagues and customers alike admire your ability to dig deep into problems and your desire to constantly learn more. Connecting with people and teams both internally and externally comes naturally to you, as you find unique approaches to solve difficult challenges.
Your key role at Bond will be to manage key lines of business within a financial services client and to support strategic growth targets for Bond. At Bond, we firmly believe that the greatest path to growth is to do a great job on what you're already got! You will lead a team within Client Leadership (CL) and are accountable to bringing together the right smart minds and safe hands from around the organization to delivery great work and design a path to growth.
When you join the CL team as our business partner, you will lead the charge on initiatives such as developing account plans to drive growth both organically and in new lines of business with our clients; provide analysis and insights both internally and to our clients that support what we are delivering and what we should consider exploring, or celebrate the launch of a successful initiative with your team and your clients.
This role performs a range of strategically essential activities - here are a few of the principles that define you:
- You are curious: Your passion for knowledge and learning drives you to constantly dig deeper to understand your customers, your team, Bond, our technology, and the industry in general.
- You own it: As a trusted partner leading with insights, you push yourself, the team, and your customers to think outside of the box and find creative solutions to strategic challenges. And you sweat the details along the way.
- You create bonds: our customers and partners rely deeply on the expertise and knowledge of our Client Leadership team. You excel at supporting cross-functional collaboration and love connecting people and ideas to drive innovation
- You inspire the best: you are a source of motivation and drive for your team. You bring a positive spirit to your everyday interactions and you inspire everyone towards delivering great work
- You are a numbers fanatic: When going after growth targets, you don’t sit around and wait for things to happen. You model, plan, and monitor a path to growth
- You have Loyalty, FinTech and Payments Knowledge: You have deep knowledge of disruption in the financial services industry and can provide key insight and strategic expertise to our customers.
- Have 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role responsible for revenue achievements in customer success, sales, business development, or account management
- Proven track record of achieving revenue and growth targets
- Superior communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, presentation written, email)
- Possess unique analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills
- Stellar ability to influence others in a matrix environment, gaining buy-in at multiple levels across the organization
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously; highly motivated and able to work against aggressive schedules
- Positive attitude, team player, adaptable, resourceful, and self-starter who is able to work independently
- Technical aptitude with demonstrated ability to understand and explain complex technical concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
Why Join Us?
- Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
- We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
- If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds, apply today!
- Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.