Digital Development | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Head of Digital, you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty. A typical day in this role might include:
Do these statements describe you?
- Provide vision and strategic direction for digital development and operations
- Continuous development of digital strategy, core to achieving Bond’s short and long-term business objectives
- Provide insights and expertise to Solution and Account leads on current and emerging trends in digital marketing including client-centric focus: which digital trends and applications clients in different sectors are embracing, and implications for Bond
- In partnership with Solution leads, maintain a continuous roadmap of digital offerings earmarked for development, with one-to-five year horizon
- Determine the most profitable and practical means of bringing new offerings to bear – build, buy, partner etc.
- Partner with Solution leads to bring new offerings to market and measure results
- Assumes responsibility for capital investments and ROI on digital development, to meet or exceed Bond’ fiduciary requirements
- Develops/oversees operating budgets and is accountable for financial results
- Managers the capital budget for digital projects
- Oversees overall profitability and performance of digital programs and projects, including labour utilization
- Leverages Bond’s culture and people practices to attract and retain top talent at Bond
- Ensures client satisfaction with quality of digital development and program operations
Why Join Us?
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing industry including:
- Consumer trends and adoption of emerging digital commerce innovations
- Current and forecast client adoption of digital applications and technology, especially related to marketing, loyalty, customer experience, social media, channel solutions, CRM etc.
- Agency adoption of digital applications and technology and forecast area for investment and profitability
- Understanding of the application of technology to business strategy and achieving results through effective planning
- Proven track record of bringing digital offerings to market, from concept to completion
- Current knowledge of marketing industry technology, platforms, operating systems and business models
- Financial acumen with proven track record of full P&L responsibility managing a business, business unit etc.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills – ability to counsel, coach, develop and achieve results through others
- Strong network and knowledge of the changing digital industry
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!